We welcome you with loving and open hearts. Where ever you are at in your walk with the Lord, we want to be there to help you to grow in Christ. Whether you are a young believer or a skeptic, you are welcome. Grace Baptist Church is a place where you will hear the life changing word of God. Your entire family can meet new people, get involved in a Bible Study, and be active in caring for our community. Below you will find some helpful information on what to expect when you’re here.
- When you arrive for worship you will be welcomed. We are here to help and are happy to answer any or your questions.
- If you want to find out more about what we believe, please click on What We Believe, below.
- We value our children and recognize that they are an integral part of the church. Children of all ages are welcome in our worship service.
- Wear whatever you feel most comfortable wearing! For some that could be jeans and t-shirt for others it may be a shirt and tie. We want you to be comfortable, so feel free to dress casually or wear your Sunday best!
- If you do not have a Bible, we will be happy to give you one.
- If you are interested in finding out more about joining our church, please watch for one of our new members classes.